Visitors to and users of the site are referred to as “user”, “you” and “your” and Company is referred to as “we”, “us”, and “our”.
On the Site, we provide information about Spark the Joy’s Services, Store and blog (the “Service”). Use of the Site, including all materials presented herein and all online Services provided by Company, is subject to this Policy. This Policy applies to all site visitors, customers and all other users of the Site. Accessing this Site constitutes a use of the Site and a full acceptance of this Policy and its terms.
What information do we collect?
This Site only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide to us, which includes your name and e-mail address, in order to subscribe to our newsletter or comment on our blog. In addition payment and shipping information will be collected in the event you purchase anything from our site. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, the option to unsubscribe will be included in every e-mail.
We may share your information with trusted third parties who provide support in running this website including any blog or newsletter. All parties will keep your information confidential and will never be shared with unrelated third parties. We may record information relating to your use of the Site in order to help administer the Site and personalize your experience by improving customer service. Additionally, we may send cookies (not the tasty kind) to your computer in order to identify your improve our service. At any point, you may decline the cookies in your Internet settings. However, doing so may prevent use of some of the Site.
How do we use the information we collect?
We may use it to deliver content and products that you are most interested in. We use it to serve you better and respond to customer service requests, to process your orders if you order from our website, to run contests or promotions, send surveys or e-mail newsletters. We do not use your personal information for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected unless we first obtain your consent to do so.
How can I opt-out?
Please let us know if you do not wish to receive correspondence from us by clicking the unsubscribe link from the bottom of the email you will receive. Please note that we may retain information about sales transactions for record keeping and in order to process returns/exchanges and provide service relating to previous transactions.
How do you protect my information?
We do our best to protect your information for any unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure and we use a variety of security measures to keep it safe, including secure networks and limited access to your information. However, you acknowledge that personal information you voluntarily share online, on any website, could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. You agree to notify us for any breach of security or unauthorized use of your information. Your personal information is only accessible by those who need to access it to provide you Service and use it in the ways described in this Policy.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We limit disclose of your information to disclosure as required to in order to comply with the law, to protect our rights or the rights of others, or to enforce our policies.
How long do we retain your information?
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Companys processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Please also review our website Terms and Conditions and disclaimer which govern your use of our Site.